- PRASIS Home
- PRASIS Sponsorship
Burns and Plastic Surgery App - BurnsPlastics
PRASIS and BAPRAS have jointly sponsored the launch of a new application for smartphones and tablets.
BurnsPlastics was developed by UK Plastic Surgery trainee Patrick Tabet, along with a number of collaborators from across the plastic surgery multidisciplinary team.
This App was first presented to the BAPRAS meeting in Monaco in December 2019, and has a broad appeal as a reference tool to all who work in the field of plastic surgery. It is free to download.
PRASIS are delighted to sponsor the following;-
BAAPS (Silver Package) September 2021 To August 2022
- Use of the BAAPS corporate logo on your website
- Click through logo on the BAAPS Corporate Partner webpage
- Banner size advert in BAAPS Annual Conference Programme
- Acknowledgement of affiliation on monthly member newsletters
- 6 mentions per year on social media – affiliation/news/upcoming events
PLASTA Innovations in Plastic Surgery meeting, December 2021
- PRASIS supported to the value of £5K towards prizes and bursaries.
BAPRAS: National Teaching Programme Webinar Series